Why is there dark spots on my chin?
Melasma is a common skin condition that affects the face and causes patchy, brown, tan or blue-gray spots on the face. It is one of several skin conditions that result in patches of discolored skin. Most people with melasma get dark patches on their cheeks, chin, nose bridge, forehead, and above the upper lip.
What color concealer should I use for dark spots?
Purple and blue concealers help neutralize yellow and orange hues, correct dark spots and hyperpigmentation and help tone down overly orange (think too much self-tanner) skin.
What makeup can I use to cover dark spots?
Covering large areas of dark spots is simple with Dermablend. There are a few options to choose from depending on your skin type, preferred finish and how you like to wear your makeup. For larger areas of coverage a foundation is the simplest one-step solution. We recommend either Flawless Creator or Cover Crème.
How can I cover dark age spots on my face?
To conceal dark spots use a fine brush to apply concealer that matches your skin color. You want to apply a bit of concealer onto the back of your hand and lightly pick up product with your brush. Layer the concealer onto the dark spot using a gentle dabbing motion, gradually picking up color.
Can I use concealer to cover dark spots?
What is the best makeup to cover age spots?
Age Spots & Sun Spots
- The Everything Pencil™ – Face & Body Concealer. -Best Pencil Concealer.
- The Everything Pencil™ – Face & Body Concealer – KIT OF 2.
- The Everything Pencil™ – Face & Body Concealer – KIT OF 3.
- The Concealer™
- Killer Cover – Best Full Coverage Concealer.
- Mini Killer Cover™ – Tattoo Concealer & More.
How can I cover brown age spots on my face?
Age spot treatments include:
- Medications. Applying prescription bleaching creams (hydroquinone) alone or with retinoids (tretinoin) and a mild steroid might gradually fade the spots over several months.
- Laser and intense pulsed light.
- Freezing (cryotherapy).
- Chemical peel.
How can I cover up dark pigmentation?
To really cover discoloration, look for foundation and concealer that has high-performance pigments. Short recommends the Dermablend Flawless Creator Foundation, which provides full coverage without looking or feeling cakey.
Can concealer cover age spots?
A full-coverage concealer can cover any marks and dark spots. However, if your dark spots are too intense, you might need a color corrector and a concealer.