What is the most economical supermini?
- Renault Clio dCi.
- Ford Fiesta Econetic.
- Peugeot 208 diesel.
- Vauxhall Corsa CDTi.
- Citroen C4 Cactus HDi.
Which petrol car does the best mpg?
Volkswagen up!/Skoda Citigo/Seat Mii (Official fuel economy – 68.9mpg)
What car has the best mpg 2022?
Best MPG Cars for 2022
- Toyota Camry: Up to 53 mpg.
- Toyota Corolla: Up to 53 mpg.
- Honda Insight: Up to 52 mpg.
- Honda Accord: Up to 48 mpg.
- Lexus UX: Up to 43 mpg.
- Mitsubishi Mirage: Up to 43 mpg.
- Volkswagen Jetta: Up to 43 mpg.
- Honda Civic: Up to 42 mpg.
What is the most economical small car to run?
The VW Polo is arguably the most economical car you can buy. All petrol models, apart from the GTI, achieve an average of 60mpg, making it a practical choice for getting around on a budget. The Polo also does well to hold its resale value against its supermini competitors, e.g. Ford Fiesta.
What is the best petrol car to buy?
The Top 10 Best Petrol Cars of 2020
- Ford Fiesta Hatchback.
- Seat Ibiza Hatchback.
- BMW 5 Series Saloon.
- Toyota Prius.
- Audi TT Coupe.
- Honda Civic.
- Skoda Octavia Estate.
- Peugeot 3008 Estate.
Which petrol quality is best?
List of Top 6 Best Quality Brands of Petrol Pumps in India
- Indian Oil Corporation Limited (IOCL)
- Bharat Petroleum Corporation Limited (BPCL)
- Hindustan Petroleum Corporation Limited (HPCL)
- Reliance Industries Ltd.(RIL)
- Shell India Private Limited (Shell)
- Essar Oil(Nayara Energy)
Does V power give more mpg?
The price difference between standard unleaded and premium (e.g Shell V power) locally is about 6%, so only worth the extra if mpg is increased by more than this amount.