What are the documents required for SI exam in Tamilnadu?
Documents Needed While Filing Application for TNUSRB SI
|10th and 12th mark sheet||Valid government Id card|
|Qualification Documents||Local address proof (if required)|
|Category Certificate||Sports certificate I case of sports category candidates|
What is the age limit for SI exam in Tamilnadu?
TNUSRB SI Recruitment 2022: Age Limit (as on July 1, 2022)
How do I apply for TN SI?
Steps to apply for TNUSRB SI 2022 Exam:
- Step 1: Go to TNUSRB website i.e. tnusrbonline.org to apply online for TN Police SI recruitment 2022.
- Step 2: Register by selecting “One Time Registration form”.
- Step 3: Next, click on “Online Application form” and complete the “apply” part by providing all necessary details.
What is the height required for SI in Tamilnadu?
Height Minimum 168 Cms. 4. Height relaxation SC/ST 165 Cms.
What are the physical test for SI in TamilNadu?
TNUSRB Sub Inspector Exam Physical Measurement – Endurance – Efficiency Tests – Full Details
|SI.No||Events||1 Star (2 Marks)|
|1||Rope climbing||5.0 metres|
|2||Long Jump or High Jump||3.80 metres|
|3||Running 100 metres or 400 metres||15.00 seconds|
What is the salary of Si in TamilNadu?
|Components||Salary||Salary After 2 Years|
|Basic Pay||Rs. 38,600/-||Rs. 40,951/-|
|Dearness Allowance(DA) (28%)||Rs. 10,800/-||Rs. 16,380/-|
|Travel Allowance(TA)||Rs. 1,800/-||Rs. 1,800/-|
|House Rent Allowance(HRA) (16%)||Rs. 6,176/-||Rs. 6,552/-|
How can I prepare for Sub Inspector?
Check below a few preparation tips to ace this section.
- Candidates must sharpen their logical analytical skills.
- Candidates must have command over the concepts.
- Try to practice as much previous years’ paper.
- Follow a proper strategy and time-table for all the sections of the question paper.
What is the salary of DSP in Tamil Nadu?
Deputy Collector Salary:
|DSP Salary in TamilNadu||Rs 56,100 to Rs 1,77,500|
|Deputy Collector Salary In TamilNadu||Rs. 56,100 – Rs. 1,77,500|
What is the salary of IAS in Tamil Nadu?
The basic IAS Salary begins at Rs. 56,100, exclusive of HRA, DA and other perks. It can go on to reach Rs. 2,50,000 for a Cabinet Secretary.
What books should I read for SI?
RPF SI books for General Intelligence and Reasoning
- Verbal and Non-Verbal Reasoning by RS Aggarwal.
- A new approach to Reasoning by B S Sijwali & S Sijwali Arihant.
- Analytical Reasoning by M K Pandey.
- Reasoning Book for Competitive Examinations by Pearson.
- Multi-Dimensional Reasoning by Mishra & Kumar Dr Lal.
What is SI salary in Tamil Nadu?
What is the salary of Tamil Nadu Sub Inspector?
Police Sub Inspector salary in Tamil Nadu Police Department ranges between ₹ 9 Lakhs to ₹ 11.5 Lakhs.
What is the salary of DSP in TamilNadu?
Which subject is best for SI exam?
There can’t be a single answer to it.