How do you make a paper plate turkey?
My 5 and 7 year old’s enjoyed making these, and did most of the project themselves.
- Supplies Needed:
- Step 1: Paint your paper plate brown.
- Step 2: While the paint is drying, cut out your turkey’s feathers.
- Step 3: Cut out a head, beak, and a red wattle from construction paper.
- Step 4: Assemble your turkey!
What craft can I do with a paper plate?
Paper Plate Craft for Kids
- Llama Craft from Homemade Charlotte.
- Sloth Craft from I Heart Crafty Things.
- Emoji Craft from Natural Beach Living.
- Horse Craft from Simple Everyday Mom.
- Space Themed Wreaths from 3 Dinosaurs.
- Flying Unicorn Craft from Messy Little Monster.
- Cardinal Craft from Artsy Momma.
How do you make a paper sun?
- 1Prepare the paper. Start out with any rectangular sheet of orange paper (e.g. A4, Letter size, or 9″ x 12″).
- 2Fold down one top corner.
- 3Trim the excess paper.
- 4Fold the triangle in half.
- 5Divide the triangle into 3 sections.
- 6Fold the left section.
- 7Fold the right section.
- 8Cut along the horizontal edge.
How do you make a paper plate sunflower?
- Start by painting the front of your paper plate with yellow paint.
- Cut a circle of bubble wrap out about the size of the inside of the paper plate and paint it black.
- Once your paint has dried, use your scissors to make slits all around your paper plate to make petals.
How do you make a turkey out of pine cones?
Pinecone Turkey Instructions:
- Trace hand on construction paper.
- Cut out the tracing.
- Write what you’re thankful for on each finger.
- Draw and cut diamond shape from orange construction paper.
- Fold in half for a beak.
- Glue googly eyes on the pinecone.
- Glue beak below eyes.
- Glue hand to flat part of the pinecone.
How do you make paper flower plates?
HOW TO MAKE PAPER PLATE FLOWERS:
- Start off by painting your paper plates in your desired colors.
- Paint your large popsicle sticks green and add green paper leaves to either side.
- Cut out coordinating colored circles to add to the center of your flowers.
- Add some colored sequins to the center of your flowers.