How do you do fatalities with Sub-Zero?
Sub-Zero Fatality 1: Ice-cutioner – Mortal Kombat 11 You initiate the finisher at mid-range and the combo string goes like so: Forward, Back, Forward, Back Punch (Triangle on PS4, Y on Xbox One, X on Switch). This Fatality starts with Sub-Zero trapping most of his enemy’s body in a huge block of ice.
How do you do finishing moves in Mortal Kombat 1?
Finishing Moves: Fatality: F, D, B, Up, F.
How do you do Raiden Fatality in Mortal Kombat 1?
- Electrocution: Hold Low Kick for 4-5 seconds in the final round, then release.
- Explosive Uppercut: Hold High Punch for 8 seconds and release.
- Stage Fatality: Down, Down, Down, High Punch.
- Animality: Forward, Down, Forward, High Kick. (
- Babality: Down, Down, Up, High Kick.
How do you do scorpion Fatalities in mk1?
- Scorpion Sting: Back, Forward, Forward, Back, BLK. ( Sweep)
- Toasty! 3D!: Back, Forward, Down, Up, HP. ( Close)
- Prison Stage Fatality: Forward, Forward, Down, Down, LK.
- Goro’s Lair Stage Fatality: Back, Forward, Forward, LK.
How do you do Johnny Cage Fatality in mk1?
- Deadly Uppercut: Forward, Forward, Down, Up. ( Close)
- Torso Rip: Down, Down, Forward, Forward, Low Punch. ( Close)
- Babality: Back, Back, Back, High Kick.
- Friendship: Down, Down, Down, Down, High Kick.
- Stage Fatality: Down, Down, Down, High Kick. ( Close)
How do you throw in MK1?
Throw Defense: Up+Back, Down+Back, Down+Back+Block also works. Many people complain about throws, but throw prevention is pretty easy in MK, and it’s been this way from MK1 through MK4.
How do you spear in Mortal Kombat 1?
Mortal Kombat: Tournament Edition Spear Throw: Back, Back + 2. Summon Flame: Down, Back + 1. Weapon Attack 1: Down, Forward + 1.
How do you use the Johnny Cage nut punch in MK1?
Special Moves Flip Kick: Down, Back, 3. Shadow Kick: Back, Forward, 4. Nut Punch: Back, Down, 1.