How do I reset my Jeep screen?
Uconnect® Hard Reset Procedure
- Press the hot and coup up and down buttons simultaneously for at least five seconds.
- Scroll through the menu that pops up and select the choice prompting you to reset factory defaults.
- Once selecting this option, wait roughly 30 seconds while the system reboots.
How do I reset my Jeep remote start?
Press the Lock button on your remote car starter. Within five seconds of turning it on, turn your key back to the “off” position (or press the start button again). Repeat the on-off cycle three more times—you’ll do four in total.
What is ACC Jeep?
Adaptive Cruise Control (ACC) increases the driving convenience provided by cruise control while traveling on highways and major roadways. However, it is not a safety system and not designed to prevent collisions.
How do I put my Jeep Grand Cherokee in accessory mode?
Registered. Press the start button only (no foot on brake). That should get you to the accessory position. If not, hit it again, and it should go to “run”, but the engine will not turn on.
How do I know if my car is equipped with remote start?
To find out if you have the remote start option, you must first take a look at your key fob. The remote-start button is shaped like a curved arrow. If your key fob has this button, that means that your car is equipped with Remote Start. To try remote start, press the lock-shaped button that locks the car once.
What is ACC FCW?
If the instrument cluster display reads “ACC/FCW Limited Functionality” or “ACC/FCW Limited Functionality Clean Front Windshield” momentarily, there may be a condition that limits FCW functionality. Although the vehicle is still drivable under normal conditions, the active braking may not be fully available.
How do I turn on accessory mode?
Accessory or On mode: Press ENGINE START/STOP once without pressing the brake pedal for Accessory mode. Press it again for On mode. Starting the engine: Press and hold the brake pedal, then press ENGINE START/STOP. Keep your foot firmly on the brake pedal when starting the engine.
What does accessory mode do?
Without having to start the engine, you can operate accessories such as the radio, power windows, and navigation system.
How do I reset my jeep radio?
Resetting the Jeep Wrangler UConnect Radio System
- Start your vehicle and press down on the ‘voice recognition’, and ‘phone’ buttons located on the steering wheel.
- Turn off your vehicle and wait for the UConnect display to go completely black.
- Afterwards, open and close the driver’s door and restart the vehicle.