How do I connect my Dell wireless mouse without USB receiver?
Pair your mouse with your Bluetooth enabled computer:
- In Windows Search, type Bluetooth.
- Click Bluetooth and other devices settings. The Settings window appears.
- Ensure that the Bluetooth is turned on.
- From the Other devices section, click Dell Mouse.
Can you connect a wireless mouse without the USB?
Yes, you can use a Bluetooth mouse without its USB dongle If your notebook, laptop, or desktop PC already has a Bluetooth connection, then USB dongle may not be necessary to be plugged in.
How do I install a USB mouse?
Enabling a USB Mouse
- Verify that the mouse you’re thinking of purchasing is compatible with your laptop model.
- Plug the mouse’s USB cable into the matching port on the side of your laptop.
- Restart your computer while the mouse is connected.
- Move your mouse a few times to confirm that the cursor responds.
Why is my Dell mouse not working?
Reseat the USB cable or wireless USB receiver. When you have a wireless USB or Bluetooth mouse, install new batteries. Insert the USB cable or wireless USB receiver into another USB port to test. Save any data, close any open programs, and restart the computer.
Where do I plug in my Dell mouse?
NOTE : You can connect a device to your wireless mouse using the Dell Universal pairing. Connect the Dell Universal USB dongle to the USB port on your computer. The connection-mode light on the mouse turns on to indicate the Dell Universal pairing, and then turns off. The mouse is paired with your computer.
How do you connect a mouse to a laptop?
Why is my mouse not showing up?
If your mouse isn’t working, your cursor won’t appear at all. If you’re using a wireless mouse, turn your mouse off and replace its batteries, or charge it. Once you do, turn it back on and reconnect it. If you’re using a USB mouse, disconnect and reconnect it.
How do I connect my Dell mouse?
When pairing a mouse, hold a mouse button and press the on button, hold the key in your mouse for 3 seconds until pairing is complete. When pairing a keyboard, hold down a keyboard key and press the on button, hold the key on the keyboard for 3 seconds until the pairing is complete. Pairing is completed.
How do I get my Dell mouse to work?
Suggested Quick Fixes:
- Reseat the USB cable or wireless USB receiver.
- When you have a wireless USB or Bluetooth mouse, install new batteries.
- Insert the USB cable or wireless USB receiver into another USB port to test.
- Save any data, close any open programs, and restart the computer.