How can I get in touch with Durham Passport Office?
- Other Website: gov.uk/apply-renew-passport. Helpline: 0300 222 0000.
- Helpline: 0300 222 0000. Textphone : 0300 222 0222.
- Textphone: 0300 222 0222. Opening hours. Monday to Friday, 8am to 8pm Saturday, Sunday and public holidays, 9am to 5:30pm.
Can you get a same day passport at Durham?
You will need to visit the Durham Passport Office if you need a passport urgently and want to apply in person using the Fast Track 1 week or Premium 1 day service. You must make an appointment with the Passport Office in order to obtain your new passport in this manner. This office is for passport interviews only.
Can I go to Durham passport office without an appointment?
You must book an appointment for an urgent passport application before you call or visit a centre. Use the normal service if you don’t need a passport urgently. You’ll need to bring proof of your identity.
How do I speak to someone about my passport application?
Contact Her Majesty’s Passport Office ( HMPO ) for advice or complaints about British passports issued in the UK….For general advice, you can:
- speak to an advisor online using web chat.
- use the online enquiry form – you’ll get a reply within 72 hours.
- contact HMPO by phone or post.
Is Durham Passport Office Quick?
One of the seven Passport Office’s in the United Kingdom is situated in Durham and is open Monday to Friday from 8.30am to 5.00pm and also Saturday from 9.00am until 3.00pm. The office renders both the Fast Track and Premium passports.
How do I contact UK Passport Office?
Contact HM Passport Office
- General enquiries. HM Passport Office. PO Box 767. SOUTHPORT.
- Passports. Contact Form: Passports. Passport advice. 0300 222 0000.
- Birth, marriage and death certificates. Contact Form: Birth, marriage and death certificates. General Register Office.
- Press enquiries. For journalists only. 020 7035 3535.
How long are UK passports taking to process?
Processing times in the UK Allow up to 10 weeks to receive your passport. There are different turnaround times if you’re applying from another country.
How long is it taking to get a passport at the moment?
The vast majority of all passport applications are being dealt with well within 10 weeks. However, a passport can only be issued once all the checks have been completed satisfactorily and will take longer if applications are submitted with missing or incomplete information.
How long does it take for home office to return documents?
If you’re eligible, you’ll usually get your documents back within 10 working days.