How can I get I-94 history?
Students may view their U.S. travel history online through the U.S. Customs and Border Patrol Website (https://i94.cbp.dhs.gov/I94). (Please note that the travel history is different from the I-94 record used to provide proof of legal entry to the U.S.)
How do I find my old 1 94?
The best way to retrieve a Form I-94 electronically is to visit the CBP’s Form I-94 website. As of October 12, 2016, the URL for the website is https://i94.cbp.dhs.gov/I94/#/home. In order to retrieve a Form I-94, an applicant will need the following information from his or her passport.
Where can I get a copy of my I-94?
Travelers may visit www.cbp.gov/I94 to retrieve their electronic I-94 number. Upon entering the U.S., travelers will receive a paper with instructions on how to access the website. Individuals can visit www.cbp.gov/I94 to retrieve a copy of their electronic Form I-94.
How do I find my travel history?
Steps to check your U.S. travel history online
- Step 1: Visit the U.S. Customs and Border Protection homepage.
- Step 2: Select the “Need a History of Your Arrivals & Departures?” option.
- Step 3: Provide your consent.
- Step 4: Input your personal information.
- Step 5: View your travel history.
- Step 6: Review the information.
How do I get my travel history from the Bureau of immigration?
How to apply?
- Secure and fill out application form.
- Submit duly accomplished form and attach the other supporting documents.
- Wait for the issuance of Order of Payment Slip (OPS).
- Pay the corresponding fees.
- Submit the accomplished application form with the required attachments and attach original Official Receipts.
Why can’t I see my travel history on I-94?
If you’re still not able to locate your I-94, please contact the U.S. Customs and Border Protection (CBP) Traveler Communications Center (TCC) by clicking on the “Ask Us A Question” tab below. Select the correct topic for your issue as well as any related issues. We will attempt to respond to you within 72 hours.
What do I do if I can’t find my I-94 online?
How do I get my travel history from CBP?
Use our online FOIA system to request: After you create a FOIAonline account you can submit a FOIA request directly to CBP. When submitting a FOIA request on records that pertain to you, please provide your full name, address, and date of birth.
How do I request a travel document?
To apply for a Refugee Travel Document, file Form I-131, Application for Travel Document. You should file a Form I-131 before you leave the United States and expect processing times of approximately three months. However, it may take longer. Expedited processing may be available for your situation.
How do I find my I-94 number?
If you have a printed Form I-94, the number will be on your form. If you have an automated Form I-94, you may find your number by filling out CBP’s online Admission (I-94) Number Retrieval form. If you do not have a hardcopy of your automated Form I-94 and would like one, you may obtain it at the CBP website.
How long are travel records kept?
8. How long will CBP store my PNR data? masked in the record. After the five year active period, PNR will be maintained for up to ten years in a dormant database, which requires additional approvals for access.
Can you leave U.S. without passport?
In most countries, you can travel anywhere within your nation’s borders without a passport. The only exception is when you leave your home country to enter a foreign nation. However, even if you travel nationally, you will always need photo ID, such as a driver’s license or National ID card to board a flight.