Does Facebook have an inventory?
The inventory field in your Product Catalog represents the stock level for each product available to sell on your Facebook Shop or Instagram Shopping account. This value is reflected in the Product Details Page (PDP) and helps buyers understand how many items are available.
How do I create an inventory page on Facebook?
You can access Catalog Manager from the Inventory tab in Commerce Manager. When you visit a new Shop tab on your Page, you’ll be asked to set up Commerce Manager. During setup, select an existing catalog or create a new one to hold your inventory. You can then add and manage your products in Catalog Manager.
How do you put a product feed on Facebook?
To upload a new data feed to your catalog:
- Go to Commerce Manager and select your catalog.
- Open the Catalog tab and go to Data Sources.
- Select Add Items.
- Select Data Feed followed by Next.
- Under Is your spreadsheet or file ready?, select Yes and then Next.
How do I refresh my Facebook Catalog feed?
Refreshing the product data in Facebook Catalog
- Go to the Facebook Catalogs page.
- Select the correct catalog from the list.
- From the left menu, select Catalog > Data Sources.
- Click on the feed name from the Data Source Name column.
- Go to Settings.
- Click the Request update now button under the “Schedule” section.
How do I find my Facebook catalog?
To view the items in your catalog: Go to Commerce Manager and select your catalog. Open the Catalog tab and go to Items. Your items appear here.
Do you have to pay for Facebook shop?
Are there any Facebook Shop fees? At the moment, it’s free to create a Facebook Shop. Once you start selling, Facebook may charge ‘selling fees’, which include things like taxes and the cost of payment processing.
How does Facebook product feed work?
What is a Product Feed? After retailers create a Product Catalog, they can use the catalog id to create and schedule a Product Feed. A Product Feed is a set of items uploaded or fetched from a business at once. An item is a single product represented in their online store, such as a SKU or stock keeping unit.
Where can I find my Facebook catalog?
How do I change my catalog on Facebook store?
To manage your catalog in Business Manager:
- Go to Business Settings. Select your business account.
- Select Data Sources followed by Catalogs.
- Select your catalog on the left-hand side.
- Select how you want to manage your catalog.
How do I use Facebook catalog?
To create a new catalog:
- Go to Catalog Manager at facebook.com/products.
- Select Create Catalog.
- Select your inventory type followed by Next.
- If you selected Ecommerce (products), select how you want to add items to your catalog:
- Select the Business Manager account or personal account that your catalog belongs to.
Why do I need an SKU on Facebook marketplace?
A SKU, or Stock Keeping Unit, is a unique number used to internally track a business’ inventory. Retailers use SKUs to track their inventory and sales, which can provide analytical data that are beneficial to have in order to develop relationships with your vendors and customers.
What is a Facebook product catalogue?
Facebook’s new Product Catalog feature means big things for eCommerce companies. Essentially, the catalog is a file that is filled with all the products you want to advertise, where Facebook can pick the best option for each specific consumer based on their interests and behavior.
What’s the difference between catalog and Catalogue?
Catalog or catalogue: The difference only occurs in the way the words are spelled as catalog is preferred in American English while catalogue is in Britain. Remember, catalogue with an alphabet ‘U’ is used in British language just like the word favourite with a ‘U’ is.