Can you flip axis in Excel?
Change the way that data is plotted Click anywhere in the chart that contains the data series that you want to plot on different axes. This displays the Chart Tools, adding the Design, Layout, and Format tabs. On the Design tab, in the Data group, click Switch Row/Column.
How do you flip two Y axis in Excel?
To change the display of the secondary vertical axis, do the following:
- On the Layout tab, in the Axes group, click Axes.
- Click Secondary Vertical Axis, and then click the display option that you want.
How do I create a mirror chart in Excel?
On the Insert tab of the ribbon, in the Charts group, click on the Insert Bar Chart button and in the opened menu, click on the second option, which is Stacked Bar, among the 2-D Bar charts. This inserts a mirror bar chart into the worksheet.
How do I move the vertical axis to the left in Excel?
For this issue, please select the vertical axis > go to Chart Design tab > in Chart Layouts group, click Add Chart Element > Axes > More Axis Options > under Vertical axis crosses > select Automatic.
How do I flip data from left to right in Excel?
How to transpose cells left to right in Excel?
- Press Alt + F11 keys to enable Microsoft Visual Basic for Applications window.
- Click Insert > Module, paste below code to the blank script.
- Press F5 key to run the code, a dialog pops out for you to enter the column letters you want to transpose.
- Click OK.
How do I create a bidirectional bar chart in Excel?
Create a bidirectional bar chart in Excel
- Select the whole data range, then click Insert > Insert Column or Bar Chart > Clustered Bar.
- Then a clustered bar chart is created.
- In the Format Data Series pane, select the Secondary Axis option.
- Then you can see the secondary axis is added on the top of the bars.
How do I change the axis on Excel?
Click anywhere in the chart for which you want to display or hide axes. This displays the Chart Tools, adding the Design, Layout, and Format tabs. On the Layout tab, in the Axes group, click Axes. Click the type of axis that you want to display or hide, and then click the options that you want.
How do I flip data in Excel chart?
Luckily, Excel includes controls for quickly switching the order of axis values. To make this change, right-click and open up axis options in the Format Task pane. There, near the bottom, you’ll see a checkbox called “values in reverse order”. When I check the box, Excel reverses the plot order.
How do I mirror data in Excel?
(1) Select the drive which contains the workbook you will mirror data from in the Drives drop down list; (2) Double click to open the folder which contains the workbook you will mirror from in the Directories box; (3) Click to highlight the workbook in the Database Name box. (4) Click the OK button.