How do I manually align my Epson printer heads?
Access the EPSON Printer Utility dialog box. Select your printer, then click OK in the Printer List window. Click the Print Head Alignment button in the Utility dialog box. Follow the on-screen instructions to align the print head.
How do I manually align print heads?
Print Head Alignment
- Open the printer driver setup window.
- Click Custom Settings on the Maintenance tab. The Custom Settings dialog box opens.
- Switch head alignment to manual.
- Apply the settings.
- Click Print Head Alignment on the Maintenance tab.
- Load paper in the machine.
- Execute head alignment.
- Check the printed pattern.
What does print head alignment mean Epson?
If your printouts become grainy or blurry, you notice misalignment of vertical lines, or you see dark or light horizontal bands, you may need to align the print head. You can align the print head automatically from the control panel or your computer, or align it manually from the control panel.
How do I fix my crooked printer?
If your printouts are slanted, try these solutions:
- Slide the edge guides against the edges of the paper.
- Select a higher print quality setting in your printer software.
- Align the print head.
- Make sure the product is not printing while tilted or at an angle.
How do I know if my printer is aligned?
Right-click the printer icon on the taskbar, and then select the Print Head Alignment. Or access the printer software, click the Maintenance tab, and then click the Print Head Alignment button. The printer prints test patterns that you use to check the print head alignment.
Why is my Epson printer not feeding paper properly?
Make sure paper is loaded in the correct orientation. Load cut sheets in the sheet feeder vertically. Make sure your paper meets the specifications for your product. If paper dust builds up on the rollers, they may lose traction and become unable to feed paper properly.
How do I fix my printer not centered?
Why is my text printing off center?
- Check your computer’s paper size handling capabilities.
- Select file > print.
- Change the paper size in your printer settings.
- Check the scale.
- Change the paper type.
- Always do a test print.
- Manually feed the paper into your printer.
Why is printer printing off center?
Your printer might not be compatible with the paper size you are using. If your printer is compatible with the paper size you are using, you probably need to change the paper size in your printer settings. You will need to change this setting for any stationery that is not standard letter size (8.5 x 11).
How do you fix a printer that is printing slanted?