How do I connect my Bixolon printer to my computer?
Connecting the printer
- Turn off the power to all devices – PDA, PC (Bluetooth dongle), printer, etc.
- Execute the Bluetooth connection program from PDA or PC.
- Search the peripheral devices to connect – search the printer.
- Register the searched printer (SPP-R200).
- Test the connection.
How do I find the IP address of my Bixolon printer?
The default network mode for B-gate is adhoc, ESSID is BIXOLON_adhoc, and IP address is 192.168. 1.1. If the value is infra, connect the host to the AP connected to the B-gate. Check the WLAN_DHCP value in the self-test.
How do I reset my Bixolon SRP 350?
How to do Factory Reset?
- Depress the Pause button for two seconds during Print Standby Mode.
- Both LEDs will change to orange color and the printer will be set to Stand-alone. Configuration Mode.
- Depress the Feed button at the 3rd LED sequence as shown in section 5-2-2 (Status.
How do I connect my Bixolon printer to WIFI?
As BIXOLON’s printer is initially set to adhoc, it is necessary to first set up with the mPos Utility App uploaded in Play Store.
- Turn on the printer.
- Select [Settings] – [Connections] – [Wi-Fi].
- Connect to the same network to which the printer is connected to. Utility Setup.
How do I change the IP address on my Bixolon SRP 350?
To configure a static IP address on the printer:
- Turn off the printer.
- Turn on the printer.
- Wait 10 seconds and use a paperclip to press the function key.
- On the printed report it will show the Ethernet Settings.
- Using a web browser that is on the same network navigate to the IP address from the report.
How do I calibrate my Bixolon printer?
You can use the automatic calibration function to solve this issue.
- Turn off the printer in the label mode.
- Turn on the power while depressing the Feed button.
- Check the printing, and press the power button one more time to use the automatic calibration function.
How do I connect my phone to my Bixolon printer?
Wi-Fi connections As BIXOLON’s printer is initially set to adhoc, it is necessary to first set up with the mPos Utility App uploaded in Play Store. 1) Turn on the printer. 2) Select [Settings] – [Connections] – [Wi-Fi]. 3) Connect to the same network to which the printer is connected to.
How do I install a thermal printer for UPS?
Installing the UPS Thermal Printer Driver with Windows. Download the UPS Thermal Printer Driver….
- Install your thermal printer.
- Enable the UPS Printer Applet.
- Set your browser’s pop-up blocker to accept pop-up windows from ups.com. UPS Internet Shipping and CampusShip use pop-up windows to display labels for printing.
How do I calibrate my Bixolon SRP 770ii?
sensor auto-calibration function for a proper detection.
- Make sure that paper roll has been installed properly.
- Turn on the power while holding down FEED button with cover open.
- Close the ribbon roll and paper cover.
- Press the paper feed button.
- Gap sensor auto-calibration is complete.
How do you calibrate a thermal printer?
Calibrate ZP450 / ZP500 / ZP505 model thermal printer
- Load the printer with the labels for your application.
- Power on the printer.
- Press and hold the Feed Button until it flashes two times then release it.
- Allow the printer to complete feeding labels and printing a sensor profile.
- The printer should now be calibrated.
How much do thermal printers cost?
Thermal printers average about $300-400 USD but industrial thermal printers can get into the thousands.
How do I reset my printer to my computer?
It’s a pretty simple process:
- With the printer turned on, pull out the power cable from the back of the printer.
- Unplug the power cable from the wall outlet.
- Wait 15 seconds.
- Plug the power cable into the back of the printer.
- Plug the printer back into the wall outlet.
- Turn the printer back on.
- Run a test print.