How do I access my iPod files on my Mac?
Connect your iPod to your Mac and double-click the iPod icon on your desktop, or select the iPod’s name in the Finder window’s sidebar. Open the iPod Control folder. Open the Music folder. The Music folder contains your music, movie, and video files.
How do I see all the Music on my iPod?
View albums, playlists, and more in Music on iPod touch
- In the Music app, tap Library, then tap a category, such as Albums or Songs; tap Downloaded to view only music stored on iPod touch.
- Scroll to browse or swipe down the page and type in the search field to filter your results and find what you’re looking for.
Why is my iPod not showing up in iTunes Mac?
Make sure that your iOS or iPadOS device is turned on, unlocked, and on the Home screen. Check that you have the latest software on your Mac or Windows PC. If you’re using iTunes, make sure you have the latest version. If you see a Trust this Computer alert, unlock your device and tap Trust.
How do I transfer music from iPod to macbook without software?
Use the Finder and Drag the iPod Music to Your Mac
- Right-click a blank area of your desktop and select New Folder from the pop-up menu.
- Name the new folder iPod Recovered or any other name that you can remember later.
- Drag the music files from your iPod to the iPod Recovered folder.
Where is my music library on Mac?
Locate your Music files In the Music app on your Mac, click Songs in the sidebar on the left. Do one of the following: Find out where a file is stored: Select the item, then choose Song > Info. The path to the file is shown at the bottom of the File pane (next to location).
How do I find my iPod music folder?
Finding Hidden iPod Music Files
- In Explorer, open the iPod icon in the Removable Disk drive.
- Click Tools.
- Scroll down and click Folder Options.
- Click the View tab.
- Under Hidden Files and Folders, select Show hidden files and folders.
- Select Apply, then click OK.
How do I sync my iPod to my iTunes library?
On your iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch
- Go to Settings > Music.
- Turn on Sync Library. If you don’t subscribe to Apple Music or iTunes Match, you won’t see an option to turn on Sync Library.
How do I get my iTunes library on my new Mac?
On your new Mac, connect your external drive to Mac > Click Finder on your new Mac > Choose the Music folder > Then drag the iTunes library folder in the external drive to the Music folder in new Mac.
How can I view my iPod on my computer?
Connect iPod touch and your computer with a cable. In the iTunes app on your PC, click the iPod touch button near the top left of the iTunes window. Select the type of content you want to sync (for example, Movies or Books) in the sidebar on the left.
How do I get my iPod music on my computer?
Click File Sharing, select an app in the list, then do one of the following: Transfer a file from your iPod touch to your computer: Select the file you want to transfer in the list on the right, click “Save to,” select where you want to save the file, then click Save To.
Where is music library stored on Mac?
On a Mac computer, by default, the iTunes music library is stored in: Home\Music\. You can also go to the desktop of your Mac > click Go > choose Home > open the “Music” folder to access your music files.