Does BigBlueButton work on phone?
Mobile support BigBlueButton runs within your mobile browser. BigBlueButton runs on iOS version 12.2+ and Android version 6.0+. To join a session, you click a link within the browser or a mobile app (such as Moodle Mobile), and BigBlueButton will run within Safari Mobile (iOS) or Google Chrome (Android).
Why is my BigBlueButton not working?
—-Verify that the BigBlueButton meeting link has been granted permission to use the microphone or camera by the browser. If not, you must grant permission and re-join the audio or share the camera. —- If it still doesn’t work, try switching browsers, either from Chrome to Firefox or from Firefox to Chrome.
How do I turn on my BigBlueButton on my webcam?
Share a Webcam
- Locate and select the webcam icon from the media bar, located in the bottom middle of the BigBlueButton interface, and follow the join prompts.
- The browser permissions will usually appear in the upper right hand corner of the browser; be sure to select allow.
How do I get my BigBlueButton microphone to work?
- Step 1: Choose Joining method as Microphone. After joining the BBB meeting room, you will be prompted to choose a method of joining the meeting – with Microphone or Listen only.
- Step 2: Echo Test.
- Step 3: Mute and Unmute Yourself.
- Step 4: Switch between Microphone and Listen-only.
Can students see each other on BigBlueButton?
For most Premium Tier accounts, you can share webcams in BigBlueButton and students can see each other by unlocking the See other viewers webcams (in the lock settings). BigBlueButton will dynamically adjust the number of webcams moderators and viewers see based on the number of users in the session.
Does BigBlueButton work on iPad?
The BigBlueButton client also runs on mobile devices (again, you don’t need to install any app). When using an iPad or iPhone, BigBlueButton runs within the default Safari Mobile browser (iOS 12.2+). When using an Android device, BigBlueButton runs within the default Chrome browser (Android 6.0+).
How do you use BigBlueButton as a student?
When the conference is available, click the Join button . Once the conference has started, the conference status shows as in progress . You can join the conference for as long as the Join button is available. Some conferences only allow you to join the conference for a specific amount of time.
Can BigBlueButton see your screen?
When sharing Your Entire Screen users will see your screen even when navigating to another browser or application window. This setting is recommended if you plan to use several different applications and do not wish to reconfigure the screen share with each change.
How do I share my screen with BigBlueButton mobile?
Screen sharing is currently not supported on mobile devices. To share a screen the presenter must use a desktop, laptop, or chromebook.
Can I share my iPad screen on BigBlueButton?
Once that is done, you can then share the iPad/iPhone screen in the BigBlueButton session by clicking the “Share screen” button. This will bring up the Screen Share menu. Once in the Screen Share menu, click Window  then select the Movie Recording  window which will be your iPad/iPhone screen.
How do I join a room in BigBlueButton?
Select Join to enter the breakout room; selecting cancel will return you to the main room. Your audio in the main room will be disengaged and you will be prompted to connect your chosen audio format in the breakout room; we recommend joining with a Microphone.
Can students share screen on BigBlueButton?
The answer is NO a student cannot share their screens. BigBlueButton is an external tool that Canvas does not control.
How do I share my screen with BigBlueButton on my iPad?
Using the screen sharing feature
- Select the screen sharing icon at the bottom of the screen to prompt the start of BigBlueButton screen sharing.
- Follow the on-screen instructions to launch.
- Select the screen sharing icon again to stop sharing your screen.
How do I give an app permission to access my microphone?
Allow access to microphone and camera on Android devices
- Select ‘Settings > Apps > LINE WORKS’ on your device.
- Select ‘Permissions’ in App info.
- Allow access to ‘Microphone’, ‘Phone’, and ‘Camera’.