What to do if Outlook keeps crashing?
1. Investigate possible issues caused by add-ins
- Exit Outlook.
- Press the Windows logo key.
- Enter Outlook /safe, choose a profile if prompted, and then select OK.
- If Outlook doesn’t crash or hang, continue by selecting File > Options > Add-Ins.
- At the bottom of the window, select COM Add-ins and then select Go.
Why is Outlook not responding on Mac?
An account is not opening in Outlook for Mac. If the account is not opening completely, it can be due to the corruption in the OLM file for the account. Solution – If you know about OLM file location in MAC Outlook, you should repair the corrupt OLM file to access the account content and attach it again with Outlook.
Why does Outlook 2010 keep crashing?
Main reasons for Outlook crashes – a hardware issue; – corrupted Outlook installation files; – damaged Outlook data files; – a conflict between 3rd party add-ins or between Outlook and a 3rd party Outlook add-in.
How do I re Index Outlook on Mac Big Sur?
Reassociate Outlook for Outlook email files: Expand ‘Open with’ and select ‘Other’ in the dropdown. In the Finder application, choose ‘Microsoft Outlook’. Check the box that says ‘Always open with’. Select ‘Add’, and then choose ‘Change All’.
What does rebuilding the index do in Outlook?
You can rebuild the search catalog, which restarts the indexing of your data files. The search catalog is a file where all of your Outlook and Microsoft Windows items (data files) are indexed.
How do I uninstall and reinstall Outlook on my Mac?
How to uninstall Outlook using App Cleaner & Uninstaller
- Download and run App Cleaner & Uninstaller. It will scan apps installed on your Mac.
- Find and select Outlook from the list of apps. Click the Uninstall button.
- Review the selected items and confirm the removal of the Microsoft Outlook application.
Where do I find Outlook Inbox Repair Tool?
To run the Inbox Repair Tool, follow these steps:
- Click Start, and then point to Find or to Search, depending upon your operating system.
- In the Search for files or folders named box, type scanpst.exe.
- Double click the Scanpst.exe file to open the Inbox Repair Tool.