What is Nikon 300mm zoom lens?
The AF Zoom-NIKKOR 70-300mm f/4-5.6G is a lightweight and versatile option for those seeking affordable telephoto zoom capability. With a 300mm maximum focal length (450mm equivalent on DX-format cameras) it brings even the most distant action closer. It’s an ideal lens for candids, travel and sports photography.
Which Nikon 300mm lens is best?
Best Nikon telephoto lenses in 2022
- Nikon AF-P 70-300mm f/4.5-5.6E ED VR.
- Tamron SP 70-300mm f/4-5.6 Di VC USD.
- Sigma 70-200mm f2.
- Tamron 70-210mm f/4 Di VC USD.
- Nikon 120-300mm f/2.8E AF-S FL ED SR VR.
- Tamron 100-400mm f/4.5-6.3 Di VC USD.
- Sigma 100-400mm f/5-6.3 DG OS HSM | C.
- Nikon AF-S 200-500mm f/5.6E ED VR.
Is a Nikon VR lens worth it?
According to Nikon, VR or image stabilization can provide 4 stops slower speed than a lens without it and still yield a tack sharp photo. In most cases, Nikon is correct. I can attest that it works and works well, allowing me to take extremely slower shutter speed shots hand held that is still tack sharp.
What is the longest zoom lens for Nikon?
800mm super-telephoto power plus an included 1.25x teleconverter. As the longest lens in the NIKKOR lineup, the AF-S NIKKOR 800mm f/5.6E FL ED VR delivers an astounding 800mm (1200mm equivalent on DX-format cameras) of super-telephoto reach with a fast f/5.6 maximum aperture in a rugged, well-balanced design.
What is a good Nikon zoom lens?
Best zoom lenses for Nikon – Standard
- Sigma 17-70mm f/2.8-4 DC Macro OS HSM.
- Nikon 16-80mm f/2.8-4G AF-S VR ED DX Lens.
- Nikon AF-S DX Nikkor 17-55mm f/2.8G ED-IF.
- Sigma 18-35mm f/1.8 DC HSM.
- Nikon 24-120mm f/4 G AF-S ED VR Lens.
- Nikon 24-70mm f/2.8E AF-S ED VR Lens.
- Nikon AF-S 70-200mm f/2.8G ED VR II.
How many times is 300mm zoom?
Here is an example: For a 300mm lens, divide 300 by 50 to get 6x magnification.