What causes DPC watchdog violation Windows 10?
In most cases, you will see this error when your device driver(s) is outdated or installed wrongly. For example, if you haven’t installed the video card driver for your new operating system, DPC Watchdog Violation could easily happen when you try to watch a video online.
How do I fix Windows DPC watchdog violation error?
Sometimes, scanning and fixing Windows system files will help to fix DPC Watchdog Violation error on your computer. In order to scan and fix system files, open the Command Prompt program as an administrator. Next, type: SFC /scannow and then press Enter. It will automatically scan and fix errors in your Windows system.
How do I fix DPC watchdog violation in safe mode?
How To Fix DPC Watchdog Violation Error In Windows
- Remove All Connected External Devices.
- Update Firmware Of Your Solid State Drive.
- Check Corrupted System Files On Your Windows.
- Scan And Fix System Files.
- Use BlueScreenView To Find Out The Cause.
- Restore Your Windows System To Fix DPC_Watchdog_Violation Error.
How do I put Windows 10 into safe mode?
How to boot in Safe Mode in Windows 10
- Hold down the Shift button as you click “Restart.”
- Choose “Troubleshoot” on the Choose an option screen.
- Choose “Startup Settings” and then click Restart to get to the final selection menu for Safe Mode.
- Enable Safe Mode with or without internet access.
Can Windows updates cause blue screen?
When you experience a BSOD and you can access the desktop, the problem can be an outdated driver or missing update. Or it can also be an issue with a recently installed application, Windows update, or device driver.
How to fix DPC_watchdog_violation?
How to Fix the DPC Watchdog Violation Error Check and Reseat Your System Hardware. The first thing to do is to check your system hardware for anything that looks out of place. System Health Check. After cleaning your system physically, you should perform a system health check. Run SFC and CHKDSK. Update Your SSD Drivers. Uninstall Software.
What is the windows stop code?
– CRITICAL_PROCESS_DIED – SYSTEM_THREAD_EXCEPTION_NOT_HANDLED – IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL – VIDEO_TDR_TIMEOUT_DETECTED – PAGE_FAULT_IN_NONPAGED_AREA – SYSTEM_SERVICE_EXCEPTION – DPC_WATCHDOG_VIOLATION
How to fix BSoD DPC watchdog violation error 0x00000133?
Method 1: Changing the SATA AHICI driver.
How to fix DPC watchdog violation Blue Screen error?
Method 1. Disconnect all external devices from your computer.