How do you customize your description on Tumblr?
If you entered your bio in the Description box, highlight the text you need to change and make your changes. If you devoted an entire page of your blog to your bio, click the “Edit” button on the bar for that page to open the Edit Page window, and then make your changes.
Why does my Tumblr description disappear?
It’s possible that the theme you’re using includes an option to show or hide the blog description using a built-in toggle switch. To check if this is the case, follow the “Customize” link from the Tumblr’s settings page and look for an option relating to the site description.
How do I change my description on Tumblr mobile?
On the Android app, pull up your blog and press Edit to start changing colors, fonts, and pictures. Or if you’re on a desktop computer, select the gear icon at the top of your Dashboard and click Edit Appearance. Proceed to get crazy with the customizing here too!
Why can’t I change Tumblr description?
To change the title and/or URL, go to Settings > Blogs > Username (URL), or go into Edit Appearance and you can change the actual page description that appears at the top of your blog.
Can you have a private Tumblr?
Luckily, Tumblr does have an option to create a private, password protected blog, so even if you only want to post pictures to share with Grandma, you can still use Tumblr to do it quickly, stylishly, and privately.
How do you put a link in text on Tumblr?
- Open a Web browser and log in to your Tumblr dashboard. Click a post you want to edit or click the “New Post” button to create a new post.
- Type the text you want to use to create the hyperlink.
- Click the “Link” icon at the top of the posting editor.
- Type your URL in the opened dialog window.
How do you make links in your description on Tumblr?
To add to your description, simply type something in the box. Replace “http://quickguide.tumblr.com/” with the website you want people to go to (make sure you include the http:// part, or the link won’t work), and replace “Link to Quick Guide” with words you want people to see.
How do I change the color of my description on Tumblr mobile?
To edit your blog’s appearance in the mobile app: Tap the palette icon at the top of the screen to open the appearance editor. Tap on the Background or Accent buttons to select different colors for each. Tap on the blog title to set customization options for the title font and color.
How do you put links in your description on Tumblr?
What do I write in the about me section of my blog?
How to Write an About Me Page for Your Blog in 6 Easy Steps
- Clearly Communicate Your Value Proposition.
- Curate the Hero Section of Your About Me Page.
- Tell a Compelling Story (Not Your Entire Life’s History)
- Use Your About Page to Sell Yourself to Readers.
- Nail Your Calls-to-Action on Your About Me Page.
What should I write in about us?
How to write About Us page
- Include a unique value proposition.
- Show your company’s faces.
- Tell your brand story.
- Share what’s happening behind the scenes.
- Let customers know where you are.
- Direct customer towards the next action.
- Consider the fold.
- Keep your About Us page updated.
Does Tumblr show your age?
When you sign up for Tumblr, we determine your year of birth and record it in our database. We use this information in a couple of different ways.