How do I program my Samsung home theater remote to my TV?
- Press the TV button to set the remote to TV mode.
- Press the POWER button to turn on the TV.
- While holding down the POWER button, enter the code corresponding to your brand of TV. •
- If the TV turns off, the setting is complete. •
How do I program my Samsung universal remote to my DVD player?
How To Program A Samsung Remote To A DVD Player
- 1 – Turn your DVD player off.
- 2 – Press the Mode button on your remote to switch the remote to DVD mode.
- 3 – Press the Set button on the remote control.
- 4 – Enter the three digit DVD player code listed in your TV’s user manual.
How do I program my Samsung AH59 remote code?
How to Use a Samsung Remote Control Model AH59-01778F
- Push the “TV” button on the remote.
- Push and hold “Power” while entering one of the two-digit codes listed for your TV’s manufacturer in the User’s Manual of your Samsung home-theater system.
- Release the “Power” button, then push the “Power” button again.
How do you program a Samsung soundbar to a universal remote?
Control your soundbar using your Samsung TV remote
- Use the TV remote to navigate to Settings, select Sound, and then select Sound Output on your Samsung TV.
- Select your Samsung soundbar, and then select Close. Now you can use your TV remote to adjust volume and mute the soundbar.
What is the Samsung Soundbar code?
Use the following 5 digit remote codes… All remote codes above are reported working with the Samsung Soundbar Model Numbers: HW-FM55C, FM550, HE550, HW-HM45, F550, J450, HW-E450, HW-J450, HW-J650, HW-F450, WH-E450, HW-J355, HW-D450, HW-H550, HW-H7500/ZA, and HW-HM55C.
How do I control my Samsung sound bar with my TV remote?
Why won’t my Samsung remote control my soundbar?
If the Samsung Soundbar does not work, check that your Soundbar is in working condition. Then hold down the WOOFER button until an “On-TV Remote” appears on display for approximately 10 seconds. You will then need to connect with an optical cable or an HDMI cable.