How do I choose eyeglass frames for my face?
Four Factors to Choosing Eyeglass Frames
- Face Shape. Is your face round, oval, square, diamond or heart-shaped?
- Consider Colors That Match Your Skin Tone. Just as the shape of your face helps determine which frames look best, so does your skin tone.
- What’s Your Lifestyle?
- Fit Frames to Your Personality?
What glasses suit my face shape?
Glasses for square shaped faces Look for rounded, thinner frames that are wider than your cheekbones, while remaining proportional to the length and width of your face: Round frames: Bring contrast to angular features. Oval frames: Soften and balance defined square face lines. Coloured frames: Draw attention to the …
How do I know my face shape female online?
How to Determine Your Face Shape
- Forehead: Pull the tape measure from the peak of one eyebrow arch to the peak of the opposite arch.
- Round: Cheekbones and face length have a similar measurement.
- Square: All measurements are fairly similar.
- Oblong: Face length is largest.
- Diamond:Face length is largest.
What are the most popular eyeglasses of the year?
In fact, the two most popular styles of the year are a pair of rimless glasses from Silhouette and the timeless, browline-style Clubmaster from Ray-Ban.
What are the different types of designer eyeglasses for women?
Our collection of designer eyeglasses for women includes tens of thousands of frame styles from the world’s top eyewear brands and favorite makers. Browse our women’s collection to find bold, on-trend styles, classic silhouettes, sporty frames, vintage-inspired eyeglasses, or eco-friendly frames.
What are the current trends in women’s eyeglasses?
The current trends in women’s eyeglasses skew towards bold, classic styles like browline and wayfarer frames, and subtle, minimalist styles like rimless and semi-rimless frames. In fact, the two most popular styles of the year are a pair of rimless glasses from Silhouette and the timeless, browline-style Clubmaster from Ray-Ban.
Why choose FramesDirect for designer glasses?
As an authorized retailer of eyewear from top brands, FramesDirect sells only guaranteed authentic designer frames—whatever your style preference, you’ll find plenty to love in our women’s designer eyewear collection.