Why is my Nokia phone not connecting to wi-fi?
If your Android phone won’t connect to Wi-Fi, you should first make sure that your phone isn’t on Airplane Mode, and that Wi-Fi is enabled on your phone. If your Android phone claims it’s connected to Wi-Fi but nothing will load, you can try forgetting the Wi-Fi network and then connecting to it again.
Why is my Windows phone not connecting to WiFi?
Restart your phone, check the WiFi connection icon on the phone screen, and move closer to a WiFi access point to get a better signal. 2. Make sure that your phone is not in Battery saver mode (Settings > battery saver), or connect a charger.
How do I connect my Nokia Lumia 520 to the Internet?
Set up Internet – Nokia Lumia 520
- Swipe left.
- Select Settings.
- Select access point.
- If you see a list of operators, select Public. Network problems should be solved at this point. Remember to turn off your Wi-Fi before testing.
- Select add.
- Enter Internet information and select done.
- Your phone has now been set up to Internet.
Why isn’t my phone hooking up to Wi-Fi?
Make sure your phone is running on the latest operating system by navigating to Settings > General > Software Update and check to see if you need to update. Make sure something hasn’t gone awry with your WiFi by resetting your network settings. Go to Settings > General > Reset > Reset Network Settings.
What do you do when your phone wont connect to Wi-Fi?
If your iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch won’t connect to a Wi-Fi…
- Make sure that your router is on and you’re within range.
- Make sure that Wi-Fi is on and you can see your network.
- If asked, enter your Wi-Fi password.
- Check for issues with your Wi-Fi network.
- Check your cables and connections.
- Still can’t connect?
Why wont my devices connect to Wi-Fi?
Make sure airplane and offline mode are deactivated on your device. If airplane mode or offline mode is activated, your device will not connect to any Wi-Fi networks, nor will it connect via Bluetooth.