Where can couples go for privacy in Mysore?
Mysore Palace. One of the most important and popular attractions in the city is the Mysore Palace; therefore, there is no point missing out on this.
How can I cover Mysore in one day?
DAY 1 : MYSORE – BRINDAVAN GARDENS
- 1 Chamundi Hill Temple. Historical & Heritage | Pilgrimage. Duration of visit: 2 Hours.
- 2 Mysore Palace. Historical & Heritage. Duration of visit: 1-2 Hours.
- 3 Railway Museum. Museum & Gallery. Duration of visit: 30 Mins.
- 4 St. Philomena’s Cathedral. Pilgrimage.
- 5 Brindavan Gardens. Park.
Where can I go in Mysore at night?
Here are some of the best places to visit in Mysore at night:
- Savandurga Trek. Savandurga is known to be one of the biggest Asian monolithic rocks which is worth a trip while touring Mysore.
- Maharaja’s Palace.
- Brindavan Gardens.
- Ranganathaswamy Temple.
- Khedda Lounge.
- Chamundeshwari Temple.
- Garuda Mall.
How can I plan 2 days in Mysore?
Is 2 days enough for Mysore?
Hi, Plan atleast 3 days in Mysore. Local Mysore,you can visit Palace,Zoo,Brindavan Gardens,Chamundi hills & Srirangapattana/Ranganathittu,spread over two days. An additional day can be spent covering Somnathpur,Halebeedu & Belur.
How can I spend my evening in Mysore?
1. Revisit the Maharaja’s Palace at night
- Mysore Palace at night.
- Dancing fountains at Brindavan Gardens.
- Mysore Night Walk.
- Night Stay In Kabini River Lodge (source)
- Savandurga Night Trek (source)
- The Road Pub (source)
- Khedda Lounge Bar (source)
- Infinit Lounge Bar (source)
Does Mysore have pubs?
Many pubs in Mysore offer tourists or solo travellers precisely what they need: a calm, refreshing atmosphere where you can have a beer or two and take a break from exploring. Here is a list of must-try bar and pubs in the city.
Which place is best for lovers in Karnataka?
Romantic Destinations In Karnataka
- Coorg. Enthralling coffee and spices plantations, munificent forest cover, the gorgeous gorges and waterfalls and the perennially misty landscape of the place make Coorg fondly referred to as the ‘Scotland of India’.
Is one day sufficient for Mysore?
Plan atleast 3 days in Mysore. Local Mysore,you can visit Palace,Zoo,Brindavan Gardens,Chamundi hills & Srirangapattana/Ranganathittu,spread over two days. An additional day can be spent covering Somnathpur,Halebeedu & Belur. 3.
Which is best in Mysore?
Top Attractions in Mysuru (Mysore)
- Mysuru Palace. 6,240. Castles.
- Sri Chamarajendra Zoological Gardens. 3,294. Zoos.
- Somnathpur Temple. 931. Historic Sites • Religious Sites.
- Devaraja Market. 223. Flea & Street Markets.
- Namdroling Monastery. 2,363.
- Sri Chamundeshwari Temple. 2,404.
- Venugopala Swamy Temple. 155.
- Brindavan Garden. 2,531.
Is Uber available in Mysore?
Complete your plans today by reserving a ride with Uber in Mysore. Request a ride up to 30 days in advance, at any time and on any day of the year.
How do I plan Mysore sightseeing?
How many days is enough for Mysore?
How many days is sufficient for Mysore?
How many malls are there in Mysore?
6 Malls in Mysore For Shopping, Entertainment & More in 2022.