What is the easiest way to sort apps on iPhone?
How to organize iPhone apps
- Tap and hold on an app on your Home Screen and move your digit slightly until all your app icons start “wiggling.”
- Keeping your digit held down, use another digit to select other apps that you want to move, and they’ll all be grouped together.
Can you auto sort your apps on iPhone?
From your Home Screen, swipe left until you see the App Library. Your apps are automatically sorted into categories. For example, you might see your social media apps under a Social category. The apps that you use most frequently will automatically reorder based on your usage.
How do I automatically arrange apps?
On an iPhone or Android device, gently place your finger on an icon and drag it on top of another app. The phone will automatically create a folder containing those two apps. Tap Done. To add apps into an existing folder, drag an app into that folder.
What is the best cleaner app for iPhone?
The best cleaner apps for iPhone
- Cleanfox: helps cut down on spam in your inbox.
- Cinder: quickly deletes contacts.
- Boost Cleaner: fast and easy to use.
- Clean Doctor: scans everything and has a set of utilities.
- Cleaner: iPhone cleanup and monitoring.
- iCleaner: free iPhone cleaner app.
- Phone Cleaner: great for clearing space.
How do I tidy up my apps?
To clean up Android apps on an individual basis and free up memory:
- Open your Android phone’s Settings app.
- Go to the Apps (or Apps and Notifications) settings.
- Make sure All apps is selected.
- Tap on the app you wish to clean.
- Select Clear Cache and Clear Data to remove the temporary data.
How do you stack apps on iPhone?
Touch and hold an app or empty area on the Home Screen or Today View until the apps jiggle. Drag a widget on top of another widget. You can stack up to 10 widgets. Tap Done.
How do I customize my iPhone layout?
- Tap and hold on any empty area of your home screen until you enter “wiggle mode.”
- Tap the + sign in the upper left of the screen.
- Select the Widgetsmith or Color Widgets app (or whatever custom widgets app you used) and the size of the widget you created.
- Tap Add Widget.
How do I sort my iPhone apps alphabetically?
You can also go to Settings/General/Transfer or Reset Phone/Reset/Reset Home Screen Layout. This will put the built in apps in their default locations on the first page of the Home screen, and arrange your added apps in alphabetical order.
How do I clean junk off my iPhone?
Clean up junk files on your iPhone by opening Settings > General > iPhone Storage. Open individual apps to delete downloads and data files. You can also uninstall and reinstall apps to clear your iPhone’s junk files and update your apps at the same time.
How do I clean up icons on my iPhone?
What’s in This Article:
- Customize Your iPhone Dock.
- Add Widgets That Save Space & Look Cool.
- Delete Unnecessary Apps & Bookmarks from Home Screen.
- Hide Infrequently Used Apps in the App Library.
- Organize Necessary Apps into Folders.
- Create or Remove Additional Home Screen Pages.
- Customize Your App Icons.
What is smart stack on iPhone?
A Smart Stack is a pre-built collection of widgets that displays the right widget based on factors like your location, an activity, or time. A Smart Stack automatically rotates widgets to show the most relevant information throughout the day.
What are iPhone widgets?
Widgets show you current information from your favorite apps at a glance—today’s headlines, weather, calendar events, battery levels, and more. You can view widgets in Today View. You can also add widgets to your Home Screen to keep this information at your fingertips.