What is the best thing to listen to audiobooks on?
No doubt Apple iPod Touch is considered to be one of the best mp3 player for audiobooks. This works so much like that of a smartphone. You can access several applications for your audiobook like OverDrive, Audible, Librivox, and a lot more. This device also allows you to download audiobooks over the Internet thru WiFi.
What is a really good fantasy book?
Top 100 Fantasy Books
- A Game Of Thrones by George RR Martin (A Song of Ice and Fire)
- The Colour Of Magic by Terry Pratchett (The Discworld Series)
- The Lord of the Rings by JRR Tolkien.
- Jonathan Strange & Mr Norrell by Susanna Clarke.
- The Name of the Wind by Patrick Rothfuss (The Kingkiller Chronicle)
What audiobook should I listen to next?
The Name of the Wind. Author: Patrick Rothfuss.
What is the greatest fantasy book of all time?
The 25 Best Fantasy Books & Novels of All Time: Our Top Picks
- A Game of Thrones by George R. R. Martin.
- The Fellowship of the Ring by J. R. R. Tolkien.
- The Lion, the Witch and the Wardrobe by C. S.
- The Colour of Magic by Terry Pratchett.
- Assassin’s Apprentice by Robin Hobb.
- The Lies of Locke Lamora by Scott Lynch.
Do audiobooks help with ADHD?
Audiobooks may be the stimulating, guilt-free solution. People with attention deficit hyperactivity disorder love books. That’s not surprising, given our appetite for new stories, ideas, and information. But limited time, energy, and focus keeps us from reading as much as we’d like.
Who are the most popular narrators on Audible?
Here are just a few of the best audiobook narrators working today, whose extraordinary talents offer exceptional listening experiences.
- Prentice Onayemi.
- Davina Porter.
- Vikas Adam.
- Bahni Turpin.
- Luke Daniels.
- Xe Sands.
- Edoardo Ballerini.
- Maggie Gyllenhaal.
Should I listen to audiobooks before bed?
Sleep adviser Lisa Artis, from The Sleep Council, says: ‘A consistent bedtime routine, and making sufficient time to relax, is key to achieving a good night’s sleep. Listening to an audiobook is one way to wind down before bed as it helps you to switch off. ‘