What do people do during Christmas holidays?
Popular customs include exchanging gifts, decorating Christmas trees, attending church, sharing meals with family and friends and, of course, waiting for Santa Claus to arrive. December 25—Christmas Day—has been a federal holiday in the United States since 1870.
What are some activities to do on Christmas?
Christmas Activities For Families
- Take a Holiday Card Photo.
- Visit A Christmas Tree Farm.
- Decorate a Gingerbread House.
- Bake Unique Christmas Cookies.
- Plan a Family Photoshoot.
- Host A Holiday Game Night.
- Host a Christmas Craft Party.
- Write Letters to Santa.
How do you spend Christmas holidays at home?
20 Fun Ways To Safely Celebrate Christmas At Home This Year
- Have a Christmas movie marathon.
- Host a virtual holiday party.
- Wear matching pajamas with your family or roommates.
- Send gifts to far away loved ones.
- DIY an at-home photo booth for a photoshoot.
- Bake cookies for Santa—and yourself!
How do you spend Christmas quarantine?
Quarantine Christmas Activities
- Build a Christmas Lego set or jigsaw puzzle to the soundtrack of the classic Yule Log.*
- Decorate the Christmas tree.
- Take a December hike.
- Decorate, address, stamp, and send Christmas cards.
- Decorate lunch bags for a local food pantry.
- Make pomanders with family over Zoom.
- Adopt a giftee.
How do you make isolation Christmas fun?
Here are some Christmas ideas, with some Mumbler recommendations for Christmas Day activities to make this Christmas one to remember!
- Spread out opening presents.
- Home Scavenger Hunt.
- Schedule some Facetime/ Zoom Calls with your Family and Friends.
- Get the drinks flowing.
- Enjoy the silver lining of cooking for less people.