Is Asus RT-AC68U good?
The Asus RT-AC68U is an excellent all-around performer that really shines in 802.11ac mode, and it beats all comers. The simple set up and excellent interface make it easy enough for novices to use at home, but its advanced features and granular controls make it attractive for techies and small businesses.
How do I reset my Asus 68?
How to factory reset an ASUS RT-AC68U Wireless Router
- Open a web browser, type 192.168.
- Enter the administrator username and password and then click OK. (
- In the Advanced Settings menu on the left side, click Administration.
- At the top of the page, click the Restore/Save/Upload Setting tab.
- Click the Restore button.
How do I configure my Asus router?
- Connect to Router’s default network name (SSID) Network name (SSID): ASUS_XX.
- Execute the ASUS Router app.
- Tap “Setup”.
- Tap “ASUS Router”.
- Choose “Allow” to proceed the setup.
- Tap “Start”.
- Set the Internet type based on your network condition.
- Type network name(SSID) and password and tap “Next”.
Is Asus RT AC68U a modem?
The ASUS DSL-AC68U is a popular nbn™ modem router that will also work with Opticomm connections. This product is both a modem and a Wifi router, so you can use it without an additional device on nbn™ FTTN and FTTB connections.
Do ASUS routers have modems?
Featuring Intel Inside, the ASUS CM-32 combines a DOCSIS 3.0 32×8 cable modem with a Wifi AC2600 router powered by exclusive wireless technologies to deliver full bandwidth and coverage without monthly rental fees.
Why router says connected but no internet?
Outdated network driver Sometimes, an old, outdated, or corrupted network driver can be the cause of WiFi connected but no Internet error. Many times, a small yellow mark in your network device name or in your network adapter could indicate a problem.