How do you reset ClearCase?
To stop or start ClearCase, use the Windows commands net stop and net start:
- net stop albd .
- net start albd .
How install MVFS in Linux?
- Download the latest MVFS zip file from HCL FlexNet Operations Portal, for example, “linux-mvfs. zip”.
- Take note of the MVFS version that you are downloading.
- Save the file to a directory, for example, “/tmp”.
- Open a terminal and take note of the current MVFS version, if it is loaded:
How do I install ClearCase on Windows 10?
- Start the IBM Installation Manager.
- Select IBM Rational ClearCase, and then click Next.
- Click Modify.
- SelectIBM Rational ClearCase for Windows, and then click Next.
- Select IBM Rational ClearCase > Client Components > Visual Studio Integration.
- Click Next.
- Then, clickModify.
How do I know if ClearCase is installed Linux?
Answer. To determine what ClearCase versions and operating systems are installed on the ClearCase host machines, you can use cleartool lsclients or cleartool hostinfo commands to get a list of all clients in the environment. This information can be helpful for administrative purposes.
How do I install ClearCase?
Install Rational ClearCase in one step using a download of Installation Manager that is set up to run a silent install….You can use the Packaging Utility to complete the following tasks:
- Generate a new repository for packages.
- Copy packages to a new repository.
- Delete packages that are no longer needed.
How do I access ClearCase?
- Open the Login to ClearCase dialog box.
- Type your user name into the User Name text box.
- Type your password into the Password text box.
- If you want the server URL and the user name to be stored for future Eclipse sessions of the current workspace, select Store and reuse credentials.