How do I use my Nokia 130 phone?
To turn on your phone, you need to insert your SIM and battery into your phone. Press and hold Disconnect until your phone is turned on. If you’re asked to key in your PIN, do so and press the Navigation key. If an incorrect PIN is entered three times in a row, your SIM will be blocked.
How do I setup my Nokia 130?
Set up your phone (dual SIM)
- Place your fingernail in the small slot at the bottom of the phone, then lift and remove the cover.
- If the battery is in the phone, lift it out.
- Slide the first SIM into SIM slot 1 with the contact area face down.
- If you have a memory card, slide the memory card into the memory card slot.
How do I adjust the volume on my Nokia 130?
– Change the volume on the Nokia 130 Press on the Left Side (1) of the button for low volume and press on the Right Side (2) of the button to increase the volume.
Does the Nokia 130 have a camera?
Even though the Nokia 130 has a camera, can display images and supports GPRS as well as EDGE, it is not able to display images that were received in a MMS-messages.
Does the Nokia 130 have a radio?
You can change the volume to your liking. Scroll up or down to change the volume during a call or when listening to the radio.
What type of SIM card does a Nokia use?
Nano-SIM. Important: This device is designed to be used with a nano-SIM card (see figure) only. Use of incompatible SIM cards may damage the card or the device, and may corrupt data stored on the card.
Where does SIM card go in Nokia?
Insert or remove the SIM and memory cards
- With the phone facing down, put your fingernail in the small recess located on the bottom edge.
- Bend the cover open and remove it.
- Slide the nano-SIM card into the SIM slot with the metal contact area down until it locks into place.
What size SIM card does a Nokia 130 take?
|Body||Dimensions||111.5 x 48.4 x 14.2 mm (4.39 x 1.91 x 0.56 in)|
|Weight||74 g (2.61 oz)|
|SIM||Single SIM (Mini-SIM) or Dual SIM (Mini-SIM)|
How do I activate my SD card in my Nokia?
Set up SD Card for Storing Apps
- Insert the MicroSD card to your Nokia smartphone.
- On your phone, open Settings > Storage > SD Card.
- Select Use as internal storage and tap on Next.
- Confirm to format the SD card by tapping Erase & Format.
- The phone will then prompt you if you want to move data to the SD card.
Do you need a SIM card for a Nokia?
Important: This device is designed to be used with a nano-SIM card (see figure) only. Use of incompatible SIM cards may damage the card or the device, and may corrupt data stored on the card.
How do you put a memory card in a Nokia phone?
Insert the MicroSD card to your Nokia smartphone. On your phone, open Settings > Storage > SD Card. Select Use as internal storage and tap on Next. You may need to go to options and choose “Format as” option if you have previously set up your SD card as portable storage.
How to hard reset Nokia 130 mobile phone?
You can hard reset your Nokia 130 by typing in the following which will do a hard reset and reset the phone back to its factory settings. Note that this will remove all the data from your phone including APN settings as well as your phone book. Use this with great care as you cannot recover the data later. *#7370#
What kind of phone is the Nokia 130?
Nokia 130 User Manual. The Nokia 130 is another basic mobile phone released by Nokia in September 2014. This year saw Nokia bring to the market more basic mobile phones than before. This year also saw the release of the Nokia 225 and the Nokia 225 dual which are much like this phone being very basic in their options.
How to send and receive calls on Nokia 130?
You can also save numbers when you phone to receive a call by press Opt. and then pressing SAVE on the menu option. Sending a message on the Nokia 130 is easy as Menu > Messages then Select Create message and Write your message. If you wish to add a smiley you will need to press Opt . > Insert options to insert any of these characters in.
How to change the wallpaper on the Nokia 130?
Press on the Left Side (1) of the button for low volume and press on the Right Side (2) of the button to increase the volume. To change the wallpaper on the Nokia 130 you will need to do the following.