How do I turn off subtitles on Smart TV?
Turn Closed Captions On and Off
- From the Home screen, use the directional pad on the TV Remote and select Settings.
- Select General, and then select Accessibility.
- Select Caption Settings, and then select Caption to turn captions On. Select it again to turn them Off.
Why won’t my Netflix subtitles turn off?
Step 1: Once you’ve chosen a show or movie to watch, select Audio & Subtitles from the description page. Step 2: Choose Off for subtitles. Step 3: Press the back button to exit out of the description page. Step 4: Hit Play to start your movie or show.
How do I turn subtitles off on my Sony Smart TV?
Select Watching TV → Channel setup → Digital Setup → Subtitle Setup → Subtitle. Select BRAVIA Settings → Channel setup → Digital Setup → Subtitle Setup → Subtitle settings. Select Off if you don’t need subtitles.
How do I turn off subtitles on my LG TV?
Press the Home button on your remote. Select the cog icon (top-right corner) to access Settings > Accessibility > Subtitle. Toggle the Subtitle switch ON, and apply your changes. To turn subtitles off, instead of selecting ON, select OFF.
How do I turn off subtitles on my Samsung TV remote?
Expert Trick to Turn Off Subtitles on a Samsung TV Press the Mute button on the remote and hold it for a while to get the Accessibility Shortcuts menu. Navigate to and select the Caption option to turn it off.
How do I get subtitles on my Sony Smart TV?
How to turn on closed captions on your Sony TV
- Open Accessibility Settings. To activate captions on your Sony TV, go to the settings menu from the home screen.
- Open the Captions Menu.
- Select your media source.
- Review the caption settings.
- Activate captions.
- Confirm that captions are working.
How do I turn off subtitles on Netflix on my LG TV?
To disable them:
- Select Settings.
- Select Ease of access.
- Select Closed Captioning.
- Select Closed Captioning Off.
- Save your settings and exit, then try watching your TV show or movie again.
How do I get rid of subtitles on Sony TV?
On the remote, press the CC button. In the TV menu, go to the Caption Vision menu and set CC to Off.