What are the 5 major cities in Bulgaria?
The 5 Largest Cities in Bulgaria
- Sofia. Sofia is the capital of Bulgaria and as such is the most important political and economic center.
- Plovdiv. Plovdiv is the second largest city in the country.
- Varna. Varna is called the sea capital of Bulgaria.
What is the official language of Bulgaria?
BulgarianBulgaria / Official languageBulgarian is a South Slavic language spoken in Southeastern Europe, primarily in Bulgaria. It is the language of the Bulgarians.
Along with the closely related Macedonian language, it is a member of the Balkan sprachbund and South Slavic dialect continuum of the Indo-European language family. Wikipedia
What region is Bulgaria in?
Bulgaria, officially Republic of Bulgaria, Bulgarian Republika Bŭlgariya, country occupying the eastern portion of the Balkan Peninsula in southeastern Europe. Founded in the 7th century, Bulgaria is one of the oldest states on the European continent.
What is the name of city in Bulgaria?
|1||Sofia||Sofia City Province|
What is the best part of Bulgaria?
The 8 Best Destinations in Bulgaria According to Locals
- Belogradchik Fortress. The whole area of Belogradchik town is spectacular with its miles of peculiar rock formations known as the Belogradchik Rocks.
- Kapana art district in Plovdiv.
- The old capital of Veliko Tarnovo.
- Iskar River Gorge.
- Nessebar’s old town.
- Prohodna Cave.
How many towns are in Bulgaria?
Nowadays, there are 256 towns and cities in Bulgaria. The largest of these are Sofia, Plovdiv, Varna, Burgas, Ruse, Stara Zagora and Pleven.