How do you reset HP Scanjet Pro 2500 f1?
To reset the scanner, follow these steps:
- Close the HP Scan Software and HP Scanner Tools Utility, if they are open.
- Press the Power button to turn off the scanner, and then disconnect the power supply from the scanner.
- Wait 30 seconds.
- Reconnect the power supply, and then press the Power button to turn on the scanner.
How do you get rid of a paper jam when there isn’t one?
Sometimes a paper jam error persists even though there is no jammed paper (false paper jam). Reset the printer, which might clear a false paper jam error, and then try to print again. With the printer turned on, disconnect the power cord from the printer. Unplug the power cord from the power source.
How do I clean my HP Scanjet Enterprise Flow 7500?
HP Scanjet Enterprise 7500 – Clean the scanner glass, scanning strip, and automatic document feeder (ADF) duplex background
- Press the Power ( ) button to turn off the scanner, and then disconnect the USB cable and power supply from the scanner.
- Open the scanner lid.
How do you reset HP Scanjet Pro 4500 fn1?
- Reset the scanner. To reset the scanner, follow these steps:
- Close the HP Scan Software if it is open.
- Press the. Setting. icon on the touch panel, press. Reset. and then select. Reset. .
- Wait 30 seconds. The scanner resets. Chapter 5 Solve problems. ENWW.
How do you clean the inside of a scanner glass?
Turn off the scanner and unplug the AC adapter. Wipe off any dust or dirt on the glass scanning surfaces using a soft, dry cloth. If the glass surface is stained with grease or some other hard-to-remove material, use a small amount of glass cleaner on a soft cloth to remove it. Wipe off all remaining liquid.
How do I reset my HP ScanJet Pro 2000 s1?
Press the Power button to turn off the scanner, wait 30 seconds, and then turn on the scanner. Restart the computer.
How do I use HP ScanJet Pro 4500 fn1?
HP ScanJet Pro 4500 fn1 – Set up the Scan to Network Folder…
- Step one: Check the network connection and gather SMTP information.
- Step two: Access the HP Embedded Web Server (EWS)
- Step three: Set up the network folder.
- Step four: Configure the Scan to Network Folder settings.
How to Fix HP ScanJet Paper Jam?
[Solution] HP Scanjet Fix Paper Jam 1 Step 1: Open the document feeder hatch. 2 Step 2: Clear the paper path. 3 Step 3: Resume scanning. See More….
How do you clear a paper jam on a Canon printer?
Clear a paper jam from an external input tray, output tray, or automatic document feeder (ADF). Remove jammed paper from the following areas. Look inside areas where the paper enters and exits the printer, and then remove any jammed paper. Open the ADF cover, and then remove any jammed paper.
How do I remove a jammed page from the paperpath?
Make sureto remove any torn pieces of paper and obstructions from the paperpath. If a green lever is present in the openADF, lift up the green lever, gently pull the jammed page, and thenlower the green lever. ForHP Scanjet N6350, click HP Scanjet N6350 Networked Document Flatbed Scanner – ADF Paper Jam (c03638149) (in English).
What should I do if my printer is jamming?
Paper jams can occur inside the printer. Use a flashlight to check each area for torn paper or other debris. Turn off the printer. Disconnect the power cord and any other cable. warning: You must disconnect the power cord before reaching inside the printer to avoid risk of injuries or electric shock.