How do I setup my Kyocera scan to network folder?
- Set Host Name to the computer name (recommended) Or the IP address of the computer.
- Set Port Number to 445. 139 (if using NetBIOS over TCP/IP)
- Set Path to just the share name.
- Set Login User Name to computer nameser name.
- Set Login Password.
How do I set up my Kyocera printer to scan?
Scan to your PC
- At the scanner/ copier: Press the “Scanner” button on the left side of the copy machine control panel.
- Touch “Scan to PC” on the touch-screen.
- Select your name from the list.
- Touch “Address Book”
- Select your computer’s name from the list.
- Touch “Add Destination.”
- Touch “Close.”
How do I create a samba folder?
Creating a SMB File Share Symbol Store
- Open Windows Explorer.
- Select and hold (or right-click) D:\SymStore\Symbols and choose Properties.
- Select the Sharing tab.
- Select Advanced Sharing… .
- Check Share this folder.
- Select Permissions.
- Remove the Everyone group.
- Using Add…, add the Users/Security Groups requiring access.
How do I change my Scan path?
Step 1: Open This PC or Computer. Right-click on the Documents folder (located in the navigation pane) and then click Properties. Step 2: Switch to the Location tab. Click on the Move button, select a new location, and then click the Select Folder button move the Documents folder all folders under it.
How do I install a Kyocera quick scan?
1 – Download Kyocera Quick Scan
- Select Support.
- Select Downloads.
- Select the model from the Choose and option list to input the model.
- Select Software.
- Select your language from the Select language drop down list.
- Select download for Kyocera Quick Scan.
- Select Save if prompted.
What is scan to SMB?
You can send the data scanned from the machine’s ADF or the original glass (scan data) to the SMB server. The scan data sent to the SMB server can be file-shared with computers with the SMB protocol. For details about how to operate it, refer to Sending to an SMB Server.
How do I Scan to email with Windows 10?
How to: Scan to email from Windows 10
- Open Windows Scan, also known as Scan.
- Click Scan to start the scan.
- Click View to open. We’re expecting the pdf to open in Edge.
- Click Share.
- Click Email.
- Choose account to send from, if you have more than one email account.
- Enter the recipient in the To field.
- Click Send.
How do I scan to a folder in the scanner?
When no connection is established, check the message that appears. Press [OK]. Press the [User Management / Others] tab and specify the settings as required. Press [OK]. After completing the procedure, press [Home] ( ). Press [Scanner] on the Home screen. Select [To Folder] on the scanner screen. Place the original on the scanner.
How do I scan from the ADF transmission?
If you are scanning only one original, press the  key to send the scan file. If you are scanning multiple originals, place them on the machine, and then press the [Start]key. Repeat this step until all originals are scanned, and then press the  key. When scanning from the ADF Transmission starts immediately after originals are scanned.
How do I scan from the exposure glass or ADF?
When scanning from the exposure glass If you are scanning only one original, press the  key to send the scan file. If you are scanning multiple originals, place them on the machine, and then press the [Start]key. Repeat this step until all originals are scanned, and then press the  key. When scanning from the ADF
How to send scanned documents by scan to client computer?
Top Page > Scan > Sending Scanned Documents to a Client Computer > Basic Procedure for Using Scan to Folder Basic Procedure for Using Scan to Folder PreviousNext Before performing this procedure, refer to Preparing to Send by Scan to Folderand confirm the details of the destination computer.