Can you have two reference pages in APA?
The first References page should be a new page of the paper. The word References should be in the center at the top of the page. APA 7th Edition shows the word References in bold. For more than one References page, no title is necessary except on the first page.
How do you cite multiple References in-text APA?
When citing multiple works parenthetically, place the citations in alphabetical order, separating them with semicolons. Arrange two or more works by the same authors by year of publication. Place citations with no date first. Then, order works with dates in chronological order.
How do you cite multiple pages from the same website APA 7?
How do I reference multiple pages from one website? As each webpage has a unique URL, create a separate reference list entry for each individual page. Alphabetise according to page title. If the pages have the same date, distinguish by adding lowercase letters after the date—e.g., (2014a) or (n.d.-a).
How do you organize references in APA style?
Order of references:
- For APA the reference list is arranged in alphabetical order of authors’ surnames.
- Arrange by first author’s name, then by second author if you have the same first author, etc.
- If a reference has no author, list it alphabetically according to the title.
How do you format a reference page in APA?
Formatting the APA Reference Page
- “References” is centered 1-inch down. It’s not capitalized, bold, or italicized.
- The reference citations are double spaced with no additional lines between them.
- References that go past the first line have a hanging indent.
- All references are in alphabetical order.
What is multiple referencing?
Order the citations of two or more works by different authors within the same parentheses alphabetically in the same order in which they appear in the reference list (including citations that would otherwise shorten to et al.).
How do you cite two papers in one sentence?
When citing multiple works parenthetically, place the citations in alphabetical order, separating them with semicolons. Arrange two or more works by the same authors by year of publication. Place citations with no date first, followed by works with dates in chronological order.
How do you cite multiple pages from the same website APA?
How do you reference two pages from the same website?
How do you cite multiple references in-text APA?
How do you do a reference page?
What to Include on a Reference List
- Your name at the top of the page.
- List your references, including their name, job title, company, and contact information, with a space in between each reference.
- Include at least three professional references who can attest to your ability to perform the job you are applying for.
How do you cite multiple References from the same source?
In the Works Cited (Per the MLA Handbook (9th edition), p. 221: To cite two or more works by the same author, give the name in the first entry only. Thereafter, in place of the name, type three hyphens, followed by a period and the title. The three hyphens stand for exactly the same name as in the preceding entry.
How do you cite multiple pages in APA 7?
For multiple pages, use the abbreviation “pp.” and separate the page range with an en dash (e.g., pp. 34–36). If pages are discontinuous, use a comma between the page numbers (e.g., pp. 67, 72).
How do you cite multiple pages from a website in APA?
When multiple webpages with the same publication date from one larger website are used, the APA Citation Style uses a lower case a, b, c, d, etc. in the date segment of the citation to distinguish one webpage from another in the References list and in the in-text citation.
How do you format a reference page in APA 7?
The reference list starts on a new page, after your assignment and before any appendices. Place the word “References”, centered, in bold, at the top of the page. APA does not require other formatting for the title of your reference page (like underlining), but check with your lecturer.
How do you format a reference page?
Reference list format
- The word References should appear in bold in upper and lower case and be centred at the top of the page.
- All reference entries should be double-spaced.
- All references should be in a “hanging indent” format.